Vidhwa Pension Yojana Form | Vidhwa Pension Scheme Online | Vidhwa Pension online application | State Wise List Vidhwa Pension
Vidhwa Pension scheme has been started by the states of the country to benefit Vidhwa women. Various state governments of the country are providing financial assistance to the financially poor destitute Vidhwa women of their state so that they can live their lives well. The scheme benefits only those eligible applicants who are living below the poverty line. From here you will get to know the process of applying, checking the status of the application and other information to get the benefits of this scheme. Applicants are suggested to go through the article to get complete information about this Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2020-21.
State Wise Vidhwa Pension Yojana
The government of all the states is providing a different kinds of pension funds in the form of financial assistance to the women of their state. This pension will be given to the states for women whose husband is not earning you after her death. Under this scheme, the funds given by the government are being transferred directly to the bank account of the beneficiary Vidhwa women, so it is mandatory for the applicant to have a bank account and the bank account should be linked to Aadhaar. Raising the standard of living of Vidhwa ed women through this scheme. Today we are going to tell you about the State Wise Vidhwa Pension Yojana through this article, so read our article till the end.
Vidhwa pension scheme
Vidhwa Pension Scheme Highlights
|Scheme Name||Vidhwa Pension Scheme|
|Article Category||Government Scheme|
|The scheme has been launched by||the central government for all states|
|Purpose||Vidhwa Pension Yojana|
Uttar Pradesh Vidhwa Pension Yojana
This scheme has been launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh to benefit the women, under this scheme, the state government will provide a pension amount of Rs 300 per month as financial assistance to the Vidhwa ed women of the state. The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the economically poor Vidhwa s of Uttar Pradesh whose age will be 18 to 60 years. Under the Vidhwa Pension Scheme, a pension amount of Rs 300 per month will be directly deposited in the bank account of the Vidhwa ed women. This amount can be used during the day to fulfill basic needs. This Uttar Pradesh Vidhwa Pension Yojana is a welfare scheme of the Government of Uttar Pradesh. The state government also receives assistance from the Central Government of India under NSAP to help Vidhwa s.
Maharashtra Vidhwa Pension Scheme
Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 600 per month will be provided by the state government to the financially poor Vidhwa women of the state. In this Maharashtra Vidhwa Pension Scheme, if a woman has more than one child in a family, then that family will get Rs 900 per month as pension. The annual family income of the applicant under this scheme should not exceed Rs 21 thousand. Only then can they apply under Maharashtra Vidhwa Pension Scheme. In order to avail the scheme, the Vidhwa ed women must be under 65 years of age. Providing pension funds of no support. To meet the financial needs of the Vidhwa ed women of the state through this scheme. State Wise Vidhwa Pension Yojana
Rajasthan Vidhwa Pension Scheme
Under the Vidhwa Pension Scheme, 18 months or more but less than 55 years of age, the government has a pension amount of 500 rupees per month and 55 years or more but 60 years of age, Vidhwa s, divorced, abandoned women, 750 per month. Pension amount of rupees and for women of 60 years or more but less than 75 years of age, a sum of rupees 1000 and pension of rupees 1500 will be provided to women aged 75 years or more as financial assistance. Under this scheme, the annual income of the family of Vidhwa ed women of the state should not exceed Rs. 48000.
Indira Gandhi Vidhwa Pension Scheme
The Central Government has started to provide financial assistance to the Vidhwa ed women of the country under this scheme. Under this scheme, a monthly pension of Rs 300 is being provided to the Vidhwa ed women of the country by the government as financial assistance. Under Indira Gandhi Vidhwa Pension Scheme, Vidhwa ed women of the country who are more than 40 years of age and below 59 years can apply under this scheme. To avail this scheme, you have to apply under this scheme. Through this money, the Vidhwa ed women can make their living well. Under this scheme only the Vidhwa ed women of BPL family can take benefit by applying.
Eligibility for Vidhwa Pension Scheme 2020-21
Only Vidhwa ed women will be considered eligible under this scheme.
The age of Vidhwa women should be between 18 and 60 years.
If the applicant remarries after the death of her husband, she will not get any benefit of this scheme.
If the Vidhwa ‘s children are not adults or if they are adults, but are not able to take care of their mother, the woman will get a pension. If a Vidhwa is not an adult, she will not be eligible for the pension.
Documents of Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2020-21
- Aadhaar card of Candidate
2.Death certificate of husband
6.Bank account book
Passport size photo
How to apply for the Vidhwa pension scheme 2020-21?
- If the interested beneficiary wants to apply online under this scheme then he should follow the method given below
- First, the applicant will have to visit the official website of this scheme according to their state. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of Vidhwa Pension, you will have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you, on this page you will have to click on the option of Apply Now.
- After this, the registration form will open in front of you on the next page. You have to fill all the details in this registration form.
- After filling the registration form you have to submit. In this way, your application will be completed.
How to check the status of the Vidhwa pension scheme 2020-21 application?
- You can also check its status online after applying for a Vidhwa pension. Here are the steps to check the status of your application;
- To check the status of your application you will need to log in to the website. You will need to create a password to check the status of your application.
- To check the status of your application you will need to visit the official website.
- On the website, you have to click on the “Know the status of your application” option and then fill in the registration number and account number.
- Now select the scheme displayed on that screen.
- Now you have to enter your registration number.
- After entering all the details type the captcha code and press submit button and the status of the application will appear on the screen after logging in with your change
Pension Scheme State Wise List 2020-21
|State Name||Official Website Link|
|Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Click Her|