UPSC full form in English
Information related to UPSC (Union Public Service Commission)
UPSC is a government institution, whose job is to appoint public service officials for the Government of India and also conduct examinations for many posts. Union Public Service Commission has been established under Article 315 of the Constitution in India, so it is a constitutional body. This is a commission that consists of 9 to 11 members along with the chairman.
All the members to be included in this are appointed by the President of India. It is the commission that conducts the recruitment of civil servants and also conducts various administrative examinations in the Central and Union Territories. If you also want to know about UPSC, then here you have UPSC full form in English, what is Union Public Service Commission? Detailed information is being provided.
10 Best Elective Subjects for UPSC Civil Services Main Examination
What is the UPSC full form in English
The full form of UPSC is “Union Public Service Commission”, which is pronounced “Union Public Service Commission” in Hindi and it is called the “Union Public Service Commission” in the Hindi language. It conducts examination for selection to the posts under the Government of India.
Union Public Service Commission
The Union Public Service Commission was constituted on 26 January 1950 with the Constitution coming into force on the basis of Article 378 clause (1) of the Indian Constitution. Union Public Service Commission is also known as the Union Public Service Commission. In addition, a provision has been made in the constitution of Articles 315 to 323 of the Constitution for the formation of a Federal Public Service Commission and the State Public Service Commission for the states.
How to become IAS?
Exams to be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission
1. Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (May) and (Mains) Examination (October / November).
2. Limited Departmental Competition Examination (December).
3. Indian Forest Service Examination (July) |
4. Section Officer / Stenographer (Grade – B / Grade 1).
5. Engineering Services Examination (July) |
6. Combined Medical Services Examination (February).
7. Geologist Examination (December).
8. Combined Defense Services Examination (May and October).
9. National Defense Academy and Naval Academy Examination (April and September).
10. Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination (August).
11. Indian Earth Service / Indian Statistical Service Examination (September).
What is DGP
Work of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) (WORK)
According to Article 320 of the Indian Constitution, it has the following functions:
1. The examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission for the posts of the Government of India or the Union of India.
2. Union Public Service Commission is the body that can select through direct recruitment through the interviewer.
3. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) acts as a promoter, deputation (subordinate employee).
Rights of Union Public Service Commission (RIGHTS)
1. The Union Public Service Commission has the full authority to prepare recruitment rules for various services and posts and to amend them simultaneously.
2. The Commission reserves the right to present its opinion before the Government of India for the work sent by the husband of India in any matter.
3. According to Article 320 of the Constitution, it has been made mandatory to consult the Union Public Service Commission in the matter of recruitment for civil services and other posts.
How to become Police Commissioner
Here we have provided information about the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). If you want any information related to this, then you can ask through the comment box. To get more information, keep visiting our portal